Linggo, Hulyo 6, 2014

My Dream Multimedia Business



My dream multimedia business would be magazine production, about Luxury cars and a solo magazine of "Lexus" automotive. I really love luxury cars, I literally browse magazine for hours looking for luxury cars. My favorite is Lexus, because that is where my second name came from. My father gave it to me, because he is also a fan of luxury automotive. Someday I will buy my own Lexus. Someday I will get to design my own unit of Lexus.



I will work hard, study well and practice my editing skills to make cool design for my magazines.

I will name my magazine " S/Lexus " (para hindi nmn po siya plagiarize :)) It will be very cool though, for the luxury automotive enthusiast. If I save a lot of money, I will buy my own share in the Lexus company and go with the designing team, and design Lexus cars. :) )

1 komento: